 Marketplace / Appraisal / 153
    Yellow Castle w/box & instructions... —Adam Hoekwater
   Hi All. While showing me his Forestmen collection yesterday, my neighbor mentioned that in his parents' garage is a box of old Lego sets from his childhood, including a big yellow castle from the early 80's. Am I not correct in thinking that this (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Yellow Castle w/box & instructions... —David Eaton
   (...) It is indeed one of the more sought after sets-- "6075 Castle". I'd say it's a matter of how complete it is and how good of condition it's in. Then the matter of 'how much can he GET for it' also differs a lot from method to method of sale. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)