 Marketplace / Appraisal / 153
152  |  154
Subject:
Yellow Castle w/box & instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:22:00 GMT

Hi All.
While showing me his Forestmen collection yesterday, my neighbor mentioned
that in his parents' garage is a box of old Lego sets from his childhood,
including a big yellow castle from the early 80's. Am I not correct in
thinking that this might be one of the most sought after sets in Lego history?
Just how much would you experts say one of these is worth, with box & manuals?
He is quite interested to know.
Thanks in advance,

-Adam