 Marketplace / Appraisal / 137
  NASA pieces from 1682

I have 4 pieces that are unique to #1682, the nasa space set. I have 2 parts of the main gray boosters, one that has a sticker that says NASA on it and another that is blank (this might not be unique to this set). I also have the pod bay doors from (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)