 Marketplace / Appraisal / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
NASA pieces from 1682
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:26:24 GMT

I have 4 pieces that are unique to #1682, the nasa space set.

I have 2 parts of the main gray boosters, one that has a sticker that says
NASA on it and another that is blank (this might not be unique to this set).
I also have the pod bay doors from the shuttle that say UNITED and STATES.
all stickers are in mint condition, no peeling, scrapes, etc.

Are they worth anything?

Thanks in advance!

Abe