 Marketplace / Appraisal / 131
  Guarded Inn

Guarded Inn set 6067 I wish to sell one of these. I have an interested party but how much ? It is complete with plans, Inn sign maidens hat etc. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I'd pay $100 for another one. (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I'd pay $75. But you should be able to get more than either offer. I think they've generally been floating around the $150 level lately. They were more than that (well over $200) for a while, but the going rate seems to have dropped with (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)