 Marketplace / Appraisal / 134
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 22:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Michael Pratt writes:
Guarded Inn set 6067
I wish to sell one of these.
I have an interested party but how much ?
It is complete with plans, Inn sign maidens hat etc.

I'd pay $100 for another one.

I'd pay $75.  But you should be able to get more than either offer.  I think
they've generally been floating around the $150 level lately.  They were more
than that (well over $200) for a while, but the going rate seems to have
dropped with volume.  (I've seen at least 5 or 6 of them go by on eBay just
this year).

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.