 Marketplace / Appraisal / 115
  Belville 2555 vs 5835

Hi everyone. I'm very new to Belville Lego series collecting and have a question I need help with. They never had anything like this when I was young. I recently have had contact with a seller who is trying to convince me that the #5835 (Dance (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Belville 2555 vs 5835

(...) Who did? ;-) (...) Hi Howie. At this point, and at this point only, I'd say he's right, just because 5835 is older. Yet 2555 is a promotional set, and its rarity will become apparent starting when the Shell stuff is discontinued. Plus 2555 has (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)