 Marketplace / Appraisal / 11
  Re: How to get appraisals?

(...) Wow, that sounds really cool! If I can make a suggestion... if the results could also spit out a graph of value vs time (ie, show when it sold for how much) for all data points, that would be incredibly useful. I bet you'd see definite cycles, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: How to get appraisals?

(...) yah, we plan to make it graph like that... as well as an all-time-low and an all-time-high... averages, StDev etc... Users will be able to put in a list of sets (that they have, or see in an auction) and it'll help them figure out what the lot (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)