 Marketplace / Appraisal / *651 (-5)
  Re: Minifig

"Hector" <hector-nospam-@danbbs.dk> wrote in message news:H96oFn.FC7@lugnet.com... (...) xxx...xxx *DAMN* - Sorry, link dosent work, try this one ;-) www.danbbs.dk/~hecto...cs/minifig /Hector (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Minifig

Hi all! In a second hand marked I found this minifig ((URL) picx er around 220 KB "Se og Hør" is a name for a Danish week magazine with news and rumors about celebs. Can anyone help me with a price on this Item or aleast maybe a story or set number (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  7411 Tygurah's Roar ERROR!

Yesterday at the store, I could not help from buying the new adventures set 7411 Tygurah's Roar. When I opened the set, I found that the orange tiger had NO PAINT on the front of the tiger. I repeat, NO Paint on the front. I called Lego today and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  original pirate creation appraisal requested

I was wondering if I could get some honest opinions on what would be a reasonable selling price for the St. Theresa: (URL) pictures aren't great, but the inside is also detailed. Felix Greco (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Unique 2x4 Lego bricks

(...) Interesting, Netscape takes the link above and makes it: news://lugnet.com/\\...leven\lego Looks like partly a Netscape bug to me... Frank (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact