 Marketplace / Appraisal / *6 (-5)
  Re: Interesting find...

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) Sounds like stuff from the Mega Bloks castle set. Value is extremely variable. To someone willing to use Mega Bloks to enhance their castle set up, the lion is probably worth something, to most (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  How to get appraisals?

That's the big question for me. I have enough stuff that I am exposed, insurance wise. As I've related in other groups, I can get coverage if I can get an appraisal as to value. I don't want to construct it myself, too much work. Rather pay someone (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Interesting find...

Great idea for a discussion group! Am I the first?....woooohooo In a large lot I obtained recently, I found a mega-blocks? winged lion w/ a removable mane. I am unfamiliar w/ this item and would love to know it's value... Other nonLego parts (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  New group lugnet.market.appraisal

A new newsgroup lugnet.market.appraisal has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.market.* (hierarchy): Auctioning, buying, selling, trading, exchanging, and shopping for LEGO® products -> lugnet.market.appraisal (group): Appraisals, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact