 Marketplace / Appraisal / *46 (-5)
  Re: Black Falcons

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) (torsos) (...) find, (...) figs (...) pay (...) I have to agree, while I wouldn't (and haven't) pay this much, it is not out of the question that a well presented auction (eBay or private - I've seen some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I'm not currently interested in them, but I would guess that you could find, without looking too hard, people who will pay $5.00 each for complete BF figs with shield/helmet/weapon, if they are in good condition. Without the helmet/weapon, I (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Black Falcons

Dylan, I would trade almost anything in my collection for the shields & Black Falcons torsos. Let me know what you are looking for. I have minifigs parts, weapons, Town, Classic Space, Classic Technic, and Castle pieces. Clark (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Black Falcons

This is a great NG, I must say first... I have a dozen or-so Black Falcon shields, and a bunch of minifigs (torsos) that I'm thinking of unloading, perhaps in a trade. My question is: How much would you pay/trade for Black Falcon shields & Torsos? (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I would pay $1 each for the shields and $2 each for the torsos (assuming there are all in good condition and that the torsos are Black Falcon as well). Please let me buy them! -Marc Nelson Jr. (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact