 Marketplace / Appraisal / 43
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:04:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Dylan Bradley writes:
This is a great NG, I must say first...

I have a dozen or-so Black Falcon shields, and a bunch of minifigs (torsos)
that I'm thinking of unloading, perhaps in a trade.

My question is: How much would you pay/trade for Black Falcon shields &
Torsos?

I would pay $1 each for the shields and $2 each for the torsos (assuming there
are all in good condition and that the torsos are Black Falcon as well). Please
let me buy them!
-Marc Nelson Jr.