 Marketplace / Appraisal / *146 (-10)
  Re: Macaroni and corrugated bricks

(...) Well, I can't say what the dollar value is, but I'm willing to trade a bunch of gray macaroni's for gray corrugated. I trade them in the same ratio that thay appear in the landspeeder set, 2 macaroni for 4 corrugated. KL (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Macaroni and corrugated bricks

Hey, I'd be interested in market values for macaroni and corrugated bricks. Also, what colors are most expensive? TIA, -Shiri (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: MSIB 8844

I was offered one of these a few months back for $150... I declined. I was assured at the time it was worth more. Scott A "Christopher Callahan" <chriscal@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FvotLo.CBn@lugnet.com... (...) worth? (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Wanting approximate values for several sets

I've got a mate who wants to sell off several of his sets, and was wondering what sort of prices he should put on them? [admittedly, I want quite a few of them] The sets are: Sets with complete box [little to no damage] and instructions 6854 6938 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: 6x24 grey plates

I don't know what they're worth. I know I'd pay $5 each for them in black/red, $8-10 in white, and $3-4 in grey (I have a bunch in grey now, thanks to 6479). I don't know of any other colors, if there are any, TELL me ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: What would be best?

(...) Hear, hear. This is why Lego fans are so much better than toy collectors. (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would be best?

I keep a few of those around just for kicks, but I certainly don't consider them more valuable than ones I can USE ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)

  What would be best?

I've got a few of the old 1x1 round plates still attatched to the 'joiners' in pairs, as they were in sets until sometime in the early-mid 90's, and I was wondering if they are worth any more like this [considering they are now manufactured/released (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)

  MSIB 8844

I have a MISB 8844 in a German box with minimal shelf ware. What's it worth? -Chris (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  NASA pieces from 1682

I have 4 pieces that are unique to #1682, the nasa space set. I have 2 parts of the main gray boosters, one that has a sticker that says NASA on it and another that is blank (this might not be unique to this set). I also have the pod bay doors from (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact