 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Green Bay / 14
Re: Possible Get Together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mad, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, Tim Courtney writes:

Any way of getting word out to them about having a meeting/legofest??
I know you expressed that you can't give out names, etc. because of
privacy, and that's understandable.  But, if they knew about this
Wisconsin Legofest thing, they may just decide to show up!

I'm pretty sure that using his list that way would be inappropriate, but who
knows.

In either case, I think it would be a good thing to make a webpage with all the
info about the fest in order to readily promote it.  I would be glad to do it.
Also, in addition, if any graphics are needed, let know.  I am an
illustrator/graphic designer by trade so I'd be happy to help in that capacity.
ie flyers, logos, etc...

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com