 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 59
  Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!

(...) Thanks! I suppose I'd have to decrease the number of pieces to have the studs recognizable in a small image. How small do you think I can go and still be able to tell which state is which? Another idea: (I'm not sure if I'd want to implement (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: GMLUG.ORG is up!!

(...) That is pretty cool, big but cool. One by One flat rounds could be used to locate cities and the rounds could be color coded to indicate ranges of numbers of AFOLs in that city/area. (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in)