 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 41
  Re: Greater Midwest Lego Users Group

(...) Yeah, well that was definitely the idea BUT perhaps TLG would choose to ignore. Would prolly have to contact their sharks first... (...) Well, then I think we are infringing on Todd's property. I purposely *didn't* put studs on it, but I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: Greater Midwest Lego Users Group

I'd like it to be officially fun looking, or, if you'd rather, offical looking in a fun way. Hope that helps. MN only: (ignore if not MN) So is the meeting next week Wed or Thu? Heck I may just come over both nites, who knows. (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in)