 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 158
Re: Milwaukee AFOL Meeting set for mid May.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Tamyra Teed writes:
WOOWOO!! I'm up for it :)
Can it be after the 23rd of May though? that's when school ends for me..
and I'll need all my time for finals the weeks before that :(

that sounds fair to me!  Okay... Sunday afternoons are bad for me and Sarah,
so how does Saturday May 26th sound to all of you??

I'm up to bringing some beverages possibly.. or even some chips to
munch... I don't care if it's only the 3 of us really :)  it would just
be cool to get together and build or chat.. I can bring my village if
you've got a table we can set up on..  Of course I'll bring Mibo and his
modified prog :)
(of course I'll probably be the only castle person... :( ) mutters
something about air ^h^h^h space heads ;)

heehee... I never mentioned this before, but I was a castlehead before I was
a spacer... however that was like '92 before I was on Lugnet.  Now its just
hopeless and I'm forever brainwashed. Bring Mibo! Totally  :)  The Village
too... we have space.  I have a 6ft x 3 1/2ft table in the basement that
will be empty since my ship doesn't fit on it anymore  :P

If you bring snacks, I'll make pizzas.  I think it works best if we let each
person bring their own beverages since everybody likes different stuff.
Any thoughts or questions?

IMHO this should be a great time!

cheers!
Joel K