 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 156
Re: Milwaukee AFOL Meeting set for mid May.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:54:49 GMT

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all!

After talking to Tim Courtney, I've decided to plan to have a meeting here
at my (Milwaukee, WI) house in May.  No date set, so that's one of the
things I'd like to get your input from.  Anyone is welcome to visit, but I
do need to know in advance.  There are no set plans other than the first
live public display of the Benevolent Grace Cruise ship.  Any other
activities anyone want to plan?  I know Tamy mentioned a group build...
let's discuss it and see what happens.

I'm good for after the 18th and anytime after that, with enough advance notice.

Can't wait!

-Tim