 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 137
  Re: The Imperials have hit Milwaukee...

(...) Well I hit the Wal-mart in Kenosha on the night of the 4th, 3 Watto's junk yard, a bunch of At-St's, and I had to go through their boxes to find the escape pod and droid transport. On the fifth I hit the wal-marts in Vernon Hills, IL and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: The Imperials have hit Milwaukee...

(...) I swung by Kenosha WalMart last night (the 6th) again since I was just down the road at Sherwin Williams. Well anyhow there were no Junkyards, but they did have 2 Shuttles and 4 TIEs hidden way up on the top shelf. So that solved my problem (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)