 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 95
  Possible get together?

It appears that I will be in Seattle all next week. While it is possible that the trip will not happen, and possible that I may be so busy that I can't get away, it is also possible that I may have some time for a get together with any one in the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Possible get together?

Wave this off. my trip got cancelled (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Possible get together?

Well if you do happen to make a trip here do let us know, I'm only about 10 minutes northwest of the Sea/Tac Airport, it should be easy to meet up. Tom (...) -- Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page (URL) Member (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Possible get together?

(...) minutes (...) And Voila! Here I am. 3 months late but here. I'm at the SeaTac Marriott. I am here in Seattle till friday (2 June '00?) early afternoon. I may or may not have time to fest but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get together with some (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Possible get together?

(...) And Voila! Fest we did, at Dan Parker's house. Truly a wonderful time was had by all. Dan's place is a "lego or Duplo in every room" kind of place, I got to ooh and ahh at some remarkable creations by Dan, Johnathon and others (modular (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Possible get together?

thx for dropping by, Larry. Jon, Tom and I really appreciated the 4 hours we held you hostage. and thx for the Znap. The hi-cap lowboy is great. I may take your suggestion and add a second bogie to each end. all of the bridges and the palace shall (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.trains.org)