 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 84
  Hello Seattleites, take 2

Well, I have recently began keeping up with LUGNET and had read with interest the thred regarding a Seattle area get-together. Let's not give up on that idea! I know many will stop by the train exhibit at the Puyallup fair but it would be great to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

The main library downtown on a Saturday afternoon would be pretty central. I'm used to gatherings in restaurants, but, on a lot of levels, the library makes great sense. Besides, one of my big motivations to pick a restaurant would be ability to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

(...) That would be great! Saturdays do work well here. (...) Central for me is on the Eastside ;) but UW Library would work also (I'm assuming UW when you mention library) -mark (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

I was actually thinking of a meeting room in a public library. I would vote for the U-district or Greenlake. I would say downtown, but parking would be tough (for others... I live downtown). Anyone have any other ideas? (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

Hi all, I agree on the tough parking downtown. Where is everybody now? Tom R. - Burien Ectal G. - Downtown Mark R. - Eastside Scott S. - Federal Way? Anybody else? Not sure if I'll be there but I'd like to try. I'm still trying to get ready for the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

Yes, Federal Way. I was actually hoping we could have it sometime after the fair. I have to start getting the kids ready for school and I am blowing through a bunch of lego sales on ebay and have spent most of my free time sorting lego for these (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

"ectal" <ectal@speakeasy.org> wrote in message news:37C241B3.41AFDE...asy.org... (...) These would work well for me too. Downtown would work well too. Good bus access from just about anywhere. I probably won't go if its out in the 'burbs somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Orange Buckets(was Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2)

Aw, so it ws you who cleaned out the area of the Orange buckets. :-) Tom In lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, Scott Smallbeck writes: <snip> FYI (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Orange Buckets(was Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2)

In all fairness I only went from Federal Way east to Kent then south to Tacoma, about 8 Targets in all. That left everything from your house north wide open ! :) Scott (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2

(...) I'm new to LUGNET but old to LEGO. Please count me in for any Seattle-area LEGO hootenannies! (...) I'd be coming from the nrely incorporated city of Sammamish (between Redmond and Issaquah) but I'm extremely mobile so pretty much anywhere is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)