 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 93
Re: Hello Seattleites, take 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, Scott Smallbeck writes:
Well, I have recently began keeping up with LUGNET and had read with
interest the thred regarding a Seattle area get-together.  Let's not give up
on that idea!

I'm new to LUGNET but old to LEGO. Please count me in for any Seattle-area LEGO
hootenannies!

Lets see if we can get something set up.  Before I check out rooms at the
library, what area would be the most central for everyone that is coming?

I'd be coming from the nrely incorporated city of Sammamish (between Redmond
and Issaquah) but I'm extremely mobile so pretty much anywhere is good for me.

Thanks!

Joe Shippert