 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 80
  Re: Hello Seattleites!

Greetings Ectal, Alex, and Mark, I'm one of Tom Rafert's cohorts in PNLTC. My time right now is tight but might be better in the Fall. Please feel free to get ahold of me then. Any of you are certainly welcome at the shows we're doing, too. Get in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites!

(...) I must admit, I have *no* idea what PNLTC stands for... could you give a clue? My time right now is tight but (...) then (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites!

I assume Pacific Northwest Lego Technic Consortium? Or something like that. Lego Train Crowd? Anyway, when should we have a little get together? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Hello Seattleites!

Hi, Actually it's Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club. Check out the link in my sig below. We build a lot more than just trains. Have you guy picked a meeting spot? How about a library, I think they've got meeting rooms. Tom (...) -- Thomas's & (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)