 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 82
Re: Hello Seattleites!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:06:49 GMT

I assume Pacific Northwest Lego Technic Consortium? Or something like
that. Lego Train Crowd?

Anyway, when should we have a little get together?

MadMax wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, Dan Parker writes:
Greetings Ectal, Alex, and Mark,
I'm one of Tom Rafert's cohorts in PNLTC.

I must admit, I have *no* idea what PNLTC stands for... could you give a clue?

My time right now is tight but
might be better in the Fall.  Please feel free to get ahold of me then.  Any
of you are certainly welcome at the shows we're doing, too.  Get in touch with
one of us ahead of time and we'll see if we can't make an 'honorary exhibitor'
out of you for the day.
Cheers,
dp/PNLTC dnvpark@gte.net or 206.298.0604voicemail