 Local / United States / Washington / 79
Re: Building thing on the 23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:01:51 GMT

Sorry to reply to myself but I still would be like people to come, the website
for the place its going to be at is http://www.eagleshobbies.com. Some of my
firend who are also mecha builders will hopefully come. Cya

-John Aronson

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, John Aronson writes:
Hi guys..Im wondering who might be able to make it up to Bellingham on
Saturday the 23rd from about 2-7ish. At the place were meeting at we will have
to share probably one large table(about 4ft by 7ft), maybe 2 depending who
else is gaming in the room. Im trying for a sci fi theme, and Ill be able to
get a digital camera too. One more thing, no parts mixing; people can use my
parts but no mixing unless its obviuos things (1/4 hemispheres or baseplates
for instance.)An that might work well is a mecha retrofit build/plantwe could
all make modules or something,but then again an all ouot mecha showcase and
disscusion could be in order also.Please post any ideas you may have. Cya

-John Aronson
http://www.geocities.com/goodlmf