 Local / United States / Washington / 69
  Building thing on the 23

Hi guys..Im wondering who might be able to make it up to Bellingham on Saturday the 23rd from about 2-7ish. At the place were meeting at we will have to share probably one large table(about 4ft by 7ft), maybe 2 depending who else is gaming in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Building thing on the 23

Sorry to reply to myself but I still would be like people to come, the website for the place its going to be at is (URL) Some of my firend who are also mecha builders will hopefully come. Cya -John Aronson (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)