 Local / United States / Washington / 143
  Re: Brief AT-ST review

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Zak Arntson writes: <snip> (...) The only thing in the movie (ROTJ) Rebelwise are troops. You could make up some Ewoks and Ewok hangliders and such, but there aren't any Rebel vehicles that go up against the AT-STs and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

I'm trying to think of _any_ vehicle from _any_ movie ... the Rebels seemed to do their fighting in spaceships. The only time they had a serious ground battle, they got whipped bad (on Hoth). Oh well, I guess making up new stuff is what LEGOs are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

(...) Sure thing. Just make them some cool landspeeders with heavy blaster mounts. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

Of course not so canon at my heart, but Force Commander game has some very nice land vehicles for rebel forces. There is also a nice troop transport shuttle, "rusty eagle". Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)