 Star Wars / 10429
Re: Brief AT-ST review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:30:31 GMT

Of course not so canon at my heart, but Force Commander game has some
very nice land vehicles for rebel forces. There is also a nice troop
transport shuttle, "rusty eagle".

Selçuk

Mark Sandlin wrote:

in article G5y2Cr.G0v@lugnet.com, Zak wrote:

I'm trying to think of _any_ vehicle from _any_ movie ... the Rebels seemed
to do their fighting in spaceships.  The only time they had a serious ground
battle, they got whipped bad (on Hoth).

Oh well, I guess making up new stuff is what LEGOs are for! :)

-Z

Sure thing.

Just make them some cool landspeeders with heavy blaster mounts.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations