 Local / United States / Virginia / Newport News / 16
    SW at KMart! —Steve Campbell
   Tabb SuperK had SW on Friday night. I was on my way out of town (the Big K in Kill Devil Hills, NC had them too) and stopped in for some travel supplies. Got the Speeder Bikes. Very cool set. No true hand weapons for the scout troopers, tho. There (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.new)