 Local / United States / Virginia / Newport News / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
SW at KMart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.new
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:20:38 GMT

Tabb SuperK had SW on Friday night.  I was on my way out of town (the
Big K in Kill Devil Hills, NC had them too) and stopped in for some
travel supplies.  Got the Speeder Bikes.  Very cool set.

No true hand weapons for the scout troopers, tho.  There is a
megaphone/laser pistol attached to each bike but they are supposed to be
bike turbines.  I guess if i use my imagination i can USE them as
pistols but I would really like it if LEGO made pistols and told me how
to play with them...

I kid you!

SteveC
Perilous Pirate Page