 Local / United States / Virginia / 91
    Lego Day at Tuckahoe Library (Dec. 1) —Timothy D. Freshly
   On Saturday, December 1, RichLUG will be hosting a "LEGO Day" at the Tuckahoe Library. Planned events include free building, building contests, annimated (movie) features, and a Lego train display (along the lines of the one shown here - (URL) Day (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

        Re: Lego Day at the Library - A Smashing Success! —Greg Perry
   RichLUG's "LEGO Day at the Library" was a big success for us and the Tuchkahoe Library in Henrico County/Richmond, VA. The official count that was being kept at the door was around 375. From the time the library opened at 9:30 we had folks in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Day at the Library - A Smashing Success! —Stephen F. Roberts
   Wow! (I had forgotten to ask how this was going :-) ...What a great idea and what a great write up on it. I hope that your description encourages more clubs to do community things like this. It sounds like you guys had a great time and I'm sure the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)