 Local / United States / Virginia / *161 (-5)
  New Lego Fire Pics

Hey everyone. New pics up on my brickshelf site: (URL) pretty much include all of the airport trucks that I have designed so far, but more will be added on a regular basis. No update for the regular Woodchuck site as of yet, but i wull let everyone (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.loc.us.va.roa, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.town)

  Re: The LEGOCRATIC National Convention

(...) Correct there. Seems like the basic views of the parties are in contention with one another. What a great controversy... -Nick (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The LEGOCRATIC National Convention

(...) Do you have a nominee for President and VP? I could try to stage a presidential debate in my town's playhouse, (right behind the arena). (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Nicholas Fezie" <NSFosaur@aol.com> wrote in message news:FzoHut.FI1@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) parts (...) If you're looking at it from the perspective of parts, yes. But, I was looking at it from the POV of conservatives lean towards 'older' (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The LEGOCRATIC National Convention

(...) I must disagree with you here Tim. I believe Juniorization is actually conservative because fewer parts are used. Liberals would use as many parts as possible to build models. So that's my two cents. Now I need to go film my tv commercial, "It (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact