 Local / United States / Utah / Salt Lake City / 8
    Re: Introduction —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) hey michael, let us know if it pans out and you end up in utah! (...) sproat pegged that one right on, but i'm betting there are more than a few 'closet' fans out here...i remember once walking by a toy aisle in zcmi and a couple of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

        Re: Introduction —Michael Ulring
   Well it looks like I'm going to stay in Ohio and work from home - at least for the preliminary stages of the project. I may make a couple trips out to SLC since that is where the other project is being headquartered. My employer is actually centered (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)