 Local / United States / Utah / 81
    Toy clearance at ZCMI —Ashley Glennon
   In the event you were unaware, ZCMI is closing out all toys at 30% off or more due to the takeover by the May Company. There are some great deals on Duplo, Western and Aquanauts themes if any of you WAFOLITES are interested. The sale consists of 30% (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

        Thanks, Ashley (Re: Toy clearance at ZCMI) —Joseph Gonzalez
   I just wanted to say thanks to Ashley for letting us know about sales and such in Utah. I'm in no financial position to take advantage of the ZCMI thing right now but I really appreciate hearing about this stuff! ..joseph g (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

        Re: Thanks, Ashley (Re: Toy clearance at ZCMI) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Hear, hear! I'm in the same boat as Joseph, sadly, but there are others out there who probably can (and have) taken full advantage of it! :-, Thanks, Ashley. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)