 Local / United States / Utah / 81
80  |  82
Subject:
Toy clearance at ZCMI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:41:02 GMT

In the event you were unaware, ZCMI is closing out all toys at 30% off or more
due to the takeover by the May Company.

There are some great deals on Duplo, Western and Aquanauts themes if any of
you WAFOLITES are interested.  The sale consists of 30% of the lowest price--
this includes sale prices.

It is my understanding that ZCMI will move to 40% off 50% etc. until the
entire toy department is gone.

For all non-Utah readers, ZCMI is a large, Utah based department store chain.

Ashley
www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com

P.S.  There are still some good deals remaining at Media Play, too.