 Local / United States / Utah / 66
    Re: Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy (Utah) —Kevin Loch
   I've recently come to the conclusion that Zany Brainy is by far the best national chain store for LEGO products. A couply years ago TRU had a better selection, but not anymore. Plus, they keep getting the big recently discontinued sets. Bonus: I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us)

        Best place to buy Lego's in Utah (was Technic Shuttles) —Ashley Glennon
   (...) I agree that Zany Brainy is the best national chain store for the widest selection of Lego products, however, their overall pricing scheme is too strict for me. In addition to the usual sets, Zany Brainy seems to have quite a few items that I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us)