 Local / United States / Utah / 126
Re: WAFOL January 2000 get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:14:05 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
If anyone can forgive me for that awful cake (;-) I can volunteer to bring
some munchies.  I promise I won't buy anything pre-made at Albertson's.
what was wrong with the cake? (suddenly eyeing stomach nervously)
i thought it was great.  cute idea and it tasted fine to me.

Erm, glad you liked it!  :-,

You mean, aside from it being pink when Barbara specifically asked for red?
It had some kind of jelly or jam at the bottom which made Barbara and I wonder
if they dumped a jar of Welch's into the pan...  That, and the sugar and
Crisco frosting was a bit rich.  I guess my mom spoiled me with her awesome
cakes!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.