 Local / United States / Utah / 122
Re: WAFOL January 2000 get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:09:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Joseph Gonzalez wrote: (annotated by AG)
I'd like to slate the get-together for the last friday of this month
(January 28, 2000)...and see what Monsieur Glennon can work out for a location.

Would anyone else like to volunteer other games/activities or maybe some
munchies?
I will check on our location.  Most likely we will meet at 500 South in
Bountiful(at my office).  We have a nice conference room here that would serve
as an awesome building surface and play/show and tell area.

I can volunteer some prizes and at least one game.

Should we plan a building activity or project?  For instance, we could all
bring an unpublished creation for inclusion on our web site.  Perhaps we could
bring our best alternate set model...or have Mindstorm robot fights.

At the very least, I think everyone should bring sets to sell or trade.

Ashley