 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 44
  Re: Hello...

I'm actually in Austin, but situation is the same. No real Technic sets anywhere (except for the Silver Champion at ToysRUs for full price). My best luck has been E-Bay. Just about any set you want is there. I'd suggest you watch awhile and look at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  RE: Hello...

Yep, the Technic pickin's are definitely slim. In addition to eBay you might be able to find a few sets on Brickbay. <shameless plug> I'll have a few listed for sale in my own shop there soon, I hope. </shameless plug> Doug (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)