 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 54
  Re: DFW, It's time to speak up!

I've been a lugnet.robotics follower for quite some time. I'm located in Flower Mound (next to the DFW airport). I'm into lego robotics and would also be interested in a minifest. (...) Joel Shafer joel@connect.net (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: DFW, It's time to speak up!

(...) Hey Joel :) well, the thread dealing with sproat and others coming to town seems to be taking shape for a meeting just after xmas... we'll definitely keep you in the loop... also i'm going to try to start posting local finds here on a steady (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)