 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 89
  Gathering Moved to 9/26

The next gathering has been rescheduled to Sunday, 9/26, starting at 1pm. It was originally Saturday, 9/25, at noon. Reason: I've been promising my wife for almost a year that I would take her to a special plant sale the Wildflower Center has every (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)