 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
Gathering Moved to 9/26
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 02:27:27 GMT

The next gathering has been rescheduled to Sunday, 9/26, starting at 1pm.
It was originally Saturday, 9/25, at noon.

Reason: I've been promising my wife for almost a year that I would take
her to a special plant sale the Wildflower Center has every September.
We just bought our house this year and she's been waiting for years to
have a native garden.  Unfortunetely the sale and lectures are on the 25th.
And we all know how important it is to keep the wifal units happy so
we're allowed to continue purchasing LEGO.  :-)

Sorry for the inconvience.