 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 66
Re: Austin meet - 8/21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 03:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, Jason Spangler writes:
Tim Rueger wrote:
Larin Harp has offered the use of some
office space on that Saturday morning,
with access to a Mac and PC of to-be-
determined vintage.
Cool.  If that doesn't work out I can offer my house in NW Austin (near the
intersection of 183 and Spicewood Springs) for the gathering, complete with 2
net-connected PCs (1 Linux, 1 Windows/Linux) and a Lego room (although most of
the floor is covered with Legos).  My hub has 8 free ports if 2 computers aren't
enough and others want to bring theirs.

Ok, Larin has management permission for the
afternoon of 8/21.  The location is United
Cerebral Palsy, 9027 Northgate Blvd. Suite 100,
behind the Dell Factory Outlet on US183.

I'll throw up a map page on my website when
it gets closer to the date.

UCP's computers are donated Macs and PCs, which
probably won't have the horsepower to run
Mindstorms.  I'll be bringing one of my Macs
to run NQC.  Anybody have a Windows laptop to
run Mindstorms on?

If we want to try another location next time,
your room sounds cool, Jason.

-Tim