 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 63
Re: Austin meet - 8/21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 04:57:22 GMT

Tim Rueger wrote:

Hi,

The person who has offered to host a
gathering is out of town on 8/14.  He
suggested 8/21 instead.

Any problems with that?  It gives me a
little time to actually build something
:^), and we can work out some more
specifics if necessary.

No problems here!  What general area of Austin is the meeting place?