 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 60
  Re: Austin meet - 8/14?

(...) Anything you'd like. What would *you* like to do? I just threw out MS as a "hot topic". If you have a train layout, or a castle to show off, or photos of your since-disassembled models, that'd be fine, too. If it was general, would you attend (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Austin meet - 8/14?

(...) I don't have a Mindstorms creation currently built, but I have been wanting to make a bipedal walker that could turn (and judging from lugnet.robotics I'm not the only one), this would give me a reason to work on it over the next two weeks. I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)