 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 60
Re: Austin meet - 8/14?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, Jason Spangler writes:
Tim Rueger wrote:

What about an agenda?  I personally would like
to keep it casual, perhaps just some show and
tell, with some 'bot demos perhaps.

Is this a general Lego gathering or Mindstorms specific?

Anything you'd like.  What would *you* like
to do?

I just threw out MS as a "hot topic".  If you
have a train layout, or a castle to show off,
or photos of your since-disassembled models,
that'd be fine, too.

If it was general, would you attend (or not)?
Or if it was MS-specific, would you attend (or
not)?  Or would it not matter?

-Tim