 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 58
57  |  59
Subject:
Austin meet - 8/14?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:20:39 GMT

Hi,

Based on recent emails I've received, there
seems to be interest in a Lego gathering.

I know of one person willing to set up some
space to get together, with access to a PC for
Mindstorms-type stuff.  I could also bring an
old Mac for NQC coding.

Would anyone out there like to suggest a date
and time?  I'm free on weekends, and on an
occasional weeknight.  How about Saturday 8/14?

What about an agenda?  I personally would like
to keep it casual, perhaps just some show and
tell, with some 'bot demos perhaps.

-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/