 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 54
53  |  55
Subject:
Yay, SW complete for now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 14:44:05 GMT

Anyone else run out and buy all of the new Episode 1 Star Wars sets the day they
were released?  :-)  I didn't go at midnight though, I waited until about 3pm
and bought them all at Wal-Mart.  Got them all built except the Gungun Sub.

Did you guys read the rumors on lugnet.starwars that Target may be getting some
exclusive sets?  I don't get to Target that often, but when I do I'll check for
them and post here.