 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Lego shopping (was Re: Hello from Austin!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 01:38:32 GMT

Hey, Jason,

In article <361A5884.BF091E6E@wombatgames.com>, Jason Spangler
<stormwind@wombatgames.com> wrote:

I'm an Austinite too.  NW, near the Arbotetum.  My Lego page is at
http://purl.org/NET/JasonSpangler/Lego if you're interested.

Tim Rueger wrote:
Drop me a line sometime - I know there are a couple
r.t.l'ers in the Austin area.

I'm in the west/southwest area, between Oak Hill and
Barton Creek, off of Southwest Parkway.  Nice pages,
BTW.  Mine are at http://www.io.com/~rueger/lego/.

Know any decent places for Lego shopping around here?
The local TRU (off of 360) isn't too great.  I'll
understand if you want to keep a "hot spot" secret,
though.  :^)

-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/