 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 4
Re: Hello from Austin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:51:00 GMT

Hello!

I'm an Austinite too.  NW, near the Arbotetum.  My Lego page is at
http://purl.org/NET/JasonSpangler/Lego if you're interested.

Tim Rueger wrote:

Well, I had to be the first to post *somewhere*!

Drop me a line sometime - I know there are a couple
r.t.l'ers in the Austin area.

Until then...
-Tim